....equals LOVE!!! At this moment I'm in love with a few dresses but this one in particular. Burnt orange corduroy. I think the reason I'm so terribly in love with it is because I bought it for her the summer she turned 1, it is a size 18mos to 2 years and I felt sure she should fit in to it in the coming winter.........wrong!!! 2 years later and it finally fits her. Can't wait to do some more shots when it gets colder with her little matching skivvy and tights! But for now, you may catch a glimpse of matching bloomers.....Oh my gosh, so terribly cute!!
2 comments:
That little dress is just so sweet, I love the colour and it totally suits this time of year. I want to get her out playing with some Autumn leaves.
Gorgeous! I have a pattern very similar to this and I bought some cord last week. I know what I'll be making next.
Post a Comment